Raheen Woods Hotel is delighted to welcome friends and guests back to our beautiful Hotel in the World Famous Fields of Athenry, Galway.Raheen Woods is proudly one of the cleanest Hotels in Ireland ahieving our Failte Ireland Covid-19 Safety Charter in July and consistently winning the Irish Accommodation Services Institute Gold Award for Hygiene standards through the years obtaining a perfect score of 100% (never before achieved by any hotel) when claiming the ultimate title of Supreme Award Winner as Ireland's cleanest Four Star Hotel.
- 2 Nights Bed & Full Irish Breakfast
- Homemade Scones with Freshly Brewed Tea or Coffee in front of our cosy fire or in one of our lounges on Arrival
- A Gourmet 4 Course Evening Meal onboth nights of your stay
- Full Use of our Tranqilllity Leisure Centre
- Complimentary Entry into Classes in our State of the Art Gym (pre booking 10 days before arrival is essential at this time)
- Complimentary Use of Our 20m Swimming Pool, Sauna, Steam Room, Jacuzzi
- Free Car Parking including underground parking
Our countryside setting, our gardens with ancient trees and outdoor seating, our spacious modern interiors, meticulous cleanliness and hospitality promise to give you perfect peace of mind while you enjoy the warmth and excellence our guests have come to expect from Raheen Woods Hotel.
Expect our warm family welcome. Enjoy the wonderful sence of space that the West of Ireland has to offer with stunning landscapes and magnificent coastal scenery and wide open spaces just minutes from our beautiful four star hotel along the Wild Atlantic Way.
Our fabulous gardens, waterfall and outdoor spaces offer many outdoor seating options some under a natural canopy of majestic trees hundreds of years old where on a still evening you may even hear the fairies in our fairy garden whispering on the breeze.
Athenry Heritage Centre, Athenry Castle, Lady's Well, Esker Monastery, Retreat House & Tranquil Woodland Walks, Woodville Walled Gardens, Renville Park & Coastal Walk, Salthill Promenade, Coole Park, Dartfield Horse Museum.
Fabulous Day Trips along the Wild Atlantic Way
Athenry is perfectly located to enjoy the following fabulous scenic day trips... The Burren National Park, Cliffs of Moher, Ailwee Cave, Connemara, Aran Islands, Brigits Garden.Create some wonderful long lasting memories with us in the World Famous Fields of Athenry. All Spa Bookings must also be made in advance by calling 091 875300